- For your information (FYI). Means: I don’t know what to do with this, so please keep it.
- Noted and returned. Means: I don’t know what to do with this, so please keep it little while.
- Review and comment. Means: Do the dirty work so that I can forward it.
- Action please. Means: Get yourself involved for me. Don’t worry, I’ll claim the credit.
- For your necessary action. Means: It’s your headache now.
- Copy to. Means: Here’s a share of my headache.
- For your approval, please. Means: Put your neck on the chopping board for me please.
- Action is being taken. Means: Your correspondence is lost and I am trying to locate it.
- Your letter is receiving our attention. Means: I am trying to figure out what you want.
- Please discuss. Means: I don’t know what the hell this is, so please brief me.
- For your immediate action. Means: Do it NOW! Or I will get into serious trouble.
- Please reply soon. Means: Please be efficient. It makes me look inefficient.
- We are investigating/ processing your request with the relevant authorities. Means: They are causing the delay, not us.
- Regards. Means: Thanks and bless you for reading all the crap.
- PT.PAL sukses bikin salahsatu kapal terbaik didunia "Star 50" berbobot 50,000 ton. Salah satu Negara yg pesan kapal ini adalah Singapura
- Di singapura gamelan menjadi mata pelajaran wajib di SD pada hampir sebagian wilayahnya
- Pabrik/manufaktur Mattel (boneka Barbie USA) hanya ada 2 di dunia yaitu di China dan di Jababeka,Cikarang
- Brand internasional, Gucci, menggunakan kain tenun asli Indonesia sebagai bahan bakunya
- Mobil terpopuler di Uni Emirat Arab adalah Toyota Kijang Innova yang sepenuhnya diproduksi di Indonesia
- Bunga nasional Korea Utara yang amat popular, Kimilsungia, berasal dari Indonesia dan diberi nama oleh Presiden RI, Ir. Soekarno
- Tahukah Anda, airbridge – tangga belalai menuju pintu pesawat yang menjadi tren di bandara-bandara dunia kali pertama dibuat oleh PT Bukaka, Indonesia
- Pejuang HAM legendaris, bapak pembebasan Negara Afrika Selatan Nelson Mandela,setelah berhasil menghapus Apartheid di negerinya, mengakui bahwa perjuangannya itu diinspirasikan perjuangan Syekh Yusuf dari Makassar
- Mercedes Benz, menggunakan knalpot buatan Indonesia, yang pengerjaannya sepenuhnya dilakukan di Purbalingga, Jawa Tengah
- Presiden RI ke-3, BJ Habibie adalah pemegang 46 paten dibidang aeronautika dunia
- David Foster mengaku lagu ciptaanya ‘To Love You More’ yang dibawakan Celine Dion terinspirasi dari musik Keroncong Indonesia
- Menara Kuala Lumpur dirancang oleh putra Indonesia, Ir.Achmad Murdijat, alumni ITB
- Indofood adalah produsen mie instan terbesar di dunia
- Tas Bagteria made in Indonesia telah dijajakan diberbagai etalase di mall-mall kelas atas di 32 negara di seluruh penjuru dunia & dipakai Paris Hilton, Zara, Phillips,Emma Thomson & Audrey Tatou
- 3 jenis kopi andalan Starbucks di Seattle adalah: Sumatera, Java Mocha & Toraja Coffee
- Koin Ringgit & passport Malaysia produksi PT PERURI
- Seragam serdadu NATO diproduksi oleh PT Sritex
China has 19% of the world’s population, but consumes
… 53% of the world’s cement
… 48% of the world’s iron ore
… 47% of the world’s coal
… and the majority of just about every major commodity.
In 2010, China produced 11 times more steel than the United States.
New World Record: China made and sold 18 million vehicles in 2010.
China currently has the world’s fastest train and the world’s largest high-speed rail network.
China is currently the number one producer in the world of wind and solar power.
China currently controls more than 90% of the total global supply of rare earth elements.
In the past 15 years, China has moved from 14th place to 2nd place in the world in published scientific research articles.
China now possesses the fastest supercomputer on the globe.
At the end of March 2011, China accumulated US$3.04 trillion in foreign currency reserves – the largest stockpile on the entire globe.
These are from a book called Disorder in the American Courts, and are things people actually said in court, word for word, taken down and now published by court reporters who had the torment of staying calm while these exchanges were actually taking place.
ATTORNEY: What was the first thing your husband said to you that morning?
WITNESS: He said , ‘Where am I, Cathy?’
ATTORNEY: And why did that upset you?
WITNESS: My name is Susan!
ATTORNEY: This myasthenia gravis, does it affect your memory at all?
ATTORNEY: And in what ways does it affect your memory?
WITNESS: I forget..
ATTORNEY: You forget? Can you give us an example of something you forgot?
Still in Business Intelligence, back to Telco and now as a user.
I am now in PT. Indosat Tbk, assigned in Customer Insight & Business Intelligence Department, Marketing Strategy & Communication Division, Marketing Group, Wholesale and Infrastructure Directorate.
Its newly established and everything is from scratch. Good thing is, everything I do is an achievement however it came with a lot of sweats.
Still its not like my tenure in my previous company. Its horrible, assignments could come in the late afternoon and deadline is the same day. Most of it not because of the client instead because my previous boss forgot to pass on the assignments.
- Whorepresents. A site called ‘Who Represents‘ where you can find the name of the agent that represents a celebrity. Their domain name… wait for it… is http://www.whorepresents.com.
- Expertsexchange. Experts Exchange, a knowledge base where programmers can exchange advice and views at http://www.expertsexchange.com.
- Penisland. Looking for a pen? Look no further than Pen Island at http://www.penisland.net.
- Therapistfinder. Need a therapist? Try Therapist Finder at http://www.therapistfinder.com.
- Powergenitalia. Then of course, there’s the Italian Power Generator company… http://www.powergenitalia.com.
- Molestationnursery. And now, we have the Mole Station Native Nursery, based in New South Wales: http://www.molestationnursery.com.
- What’s your company’s policy on severance pay?
- How long does it take your company’s bureaucracy to get around to firing somebody for poor performance?
- Do you have a random drug testing policy?
- Does your company’s life insurance cover suicide?
- How in depth are your criminal background checks?
- Does your company’s insurance consider genital herpes a pre-existing condition?
- How many sick days do you allow each employee before you stop paying them for not being here? 3. Does your insurance cover sex-change operations?
- Does your internet access have a firewall that blocks pornographic websites? 1. How frequently do your accountants audit petty cash?